Our team at SJM Translations uses protective measures to ensure the safety, reliability, and privacy of individual data in agreement with the European GDPR (EU) 2016/679.
We gather the following data:
Our demand for your various personal data is to use, store, and share information concerning individuals.
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Address details
- Telephone numbers
- Payment/Financial Data
- VAT numbers
- Website details
- IP Addresses
- Any other personal data provided in your resume or documents submitted to us.
- Any documents and emails tendered by the individual, including every individual information kept in the “domain” of documentation.
Individual information usage
SJM Translations takes full possession and custody of the data gathered on our website. The individual data gathered is for inside operations and can never be sold nor given out to any third party for any reason. The data gathered from people are used to offer services to individuals; aside from this, the information retrieved is used for one or several of the following reasons:
– We offer on-demand data from the website concerning our service to individuals.
– We supply individuals with information linking other goods that are of benefits to the person. To receive that type of privileged information, you must give your approval to receive such information.
– We update individuals whenever there is a modification to our website relating to our services. We help keep individuals informed of current goods and services available that are of interest to them based on the purchaser’s track record of services from our website.
Billing and Payment Information
The essential data required for billing is absolutely under our exclusive ownership. Any transactions done online are strictly protected, and detailed banking information is not required before a payment is made. The information remains the sole right of the bank or PayPal depending on the platform used. The bank information such as (IBAN, BIC, or Swift Code) provided to us is to allow payment process, and they are stored in a secured domain for safekeeping according to the international standard of the GDPR. The data gathered from individuals and groups are used for the operational and maintenance process of our website. We may require some basic information from an individual concerning our website, such as the details of your visits to our site, the resources, and individual access, such as traffic data, location data, and additional communication data. Data is supplied willingly by the individual, for instance, during registration or when making a purchase.
The application of cookies to our operations enables us to gather data from the computer or phone device used to browse our website by a visitor. Sometimes the relevant cookies are used to gather data concerning individual computers to upgrade our website. Mostly, we gather data concerning individual browsing of the internet through cookies usage. The cookies used are downloaded into the personal computer and kept on the computer’s hard drive. It is usually statistical data information that cannot recognize the user in any form. Cookies system control enables the individual to amend the computer’s domain to decide which cookies to decline or accept.
Our Website domain www.sjmtranslations.com makes use of the analytic services of Google for inner operation and processing.
Preservation of personal data
There are terms and conditions applicable to website operations. It includes transferring data from people to certain destinations outside of the European Union for processing and safekeeping. Information data supplied to us must agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. Our team ensures the highest level of protection, preservation, and safety of individual data. Unfortunately, the passing of data through the internet is not exclusively secure; sometimes, the message passed across can be interrupted. We cannot guarantee the security of the data that you choose to send us
electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing personal data
- Peradventure, our business is sold to the buyer in part or full
- When the law compels us to provide individual data
- To ensure individual protection against fraud and ease risk management.
- Third-party links
We use the following plugins:
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA) https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google+ My Business (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA) https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- Twitter (Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
At SJM Translations, we use every preventive measure to protect individual data’s security, credibility, and privacy in agreement with the EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 concerning personal data processing and the free movement of such data.
For further questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, kindly contact us at email@example.com